Every year, young and old, male & female Rodeo enthusiasts navigate to the city of Las Vegas, bearing in mind that they will be thrilled and absorbed in an array of fantastic entertainment during the Cowboy Christmas. Without mincing words, the National Finals Rodeo (NFR) has a lot more to offer than the barrel racing, saddle bronc riding, bareback riding, steer wrestling, team roping, bull riding, and tie-down roping events.
Entertainment during Wrangler NFR 2019
- The city of Las Vegas will be swarmed with gorgeously dressed cowboys and girls who will flaunt their Cowboy caps and wrangler jeans to the delight of viewers over the television stations. The feelings are all-encompassing. The excitement is quite buzzing and titillating. Indeed, you are missing out on a whole lot if you have never attended the Wrangler NFR in Las Vegas.
- You don’t need to be a cowboy for you to be part of the entertainment spree. The Rodeo spirit will radiate through you, and you will behave in the cowboy-way even before you realize it. The NFR is an event that every attendee will still savor in years to come.
- It is few weeks to the 61st edition of NFR and Rodeo lovers are already whining up in preparedness to catch the vibes of the National Finals Rodeo. The first two weeks of December of every year marks the NFR championship, and it recurrently sets the city of Las Vegas agog.
- Thousands of Cowboys, Cowgirls, musicians, sports lovers, and models troop into the city of Las Vegas, already excited about their expectations.
- The Casinos, hotels, and malls will beam with beautiful lightings in readiness to accommodate visitors.
- The faces of top contestants will be plastered on billboards and rooftops. The town will resonate with rodeo tunes that will set your tympanum into vibrations. Casinos and restaurants will be bustling to outdo each other by providing fantastic songs and other entertainment sprees.
- The entrance leading to the Thomas & Mack Center will welcome rodeo fans in a unique way. The pro rodeo zones will offer live rodeo music and tents while the rodeo fans zone provides a concurrent point for fans to gather and have a view of beautiful NFR videos, highlights, interviews, drinks, and meals. The big screen will display contestant interviews and previous actions.
- The building is adorned with a ‘shoe’ – a 36,000 square-foot area specially designed for hospitality. Entrance into the shoe is restricted to fans with the Wrangler NFR ticket only. The shoe has saloons, strips, large screens, leisure areas, and evening performances are staged inside the shoe.
- The Cowboy Corral is strategically sited opposite the shoe. It is a hub for relaxation as fans can enjoy live music in the bar while easing out with soul-soothing tunes from Andy Briggs and D’em Boys. By the time the NFR 2019 is up and running, fans will expect the Britt Stokes Band from 5th December to 10th December while Sean Curtis and the Divide will play from 11th December to 14th December.
- At the entrance of the Cowboy corral, Rodeo Las vegas fans will hit the Airwaves on the cowboy channel. Rodeo fans will have an option to savor alluring tunes by Amy Wilson and Justin McKee, which will be played on the cowboy channel.
- The Hall of Champions and the Bull & Barrel Saloon are situated just outside of the Cowboy Corral. Fans can Polish their looks and eat tasty meals in the Bull & Barrel. More so, they can pay tributes to legends and previous champions of the NFR in the Hall of heroes.
- The entertainment continues right into death. The arena is well arranged to offer all the attendees a proper view of the actions. Every performance is heralded with an opening act and the rendition of the National Anthem, thus setting the tone for the contestants to take center stage and compete for the grand prize.
It promises to be ten days of a spectacular experience. The entertainment therein can ignite the spark of greatness in every attendee. The games, the dance, the horse races, the meals, the cute & beautiful caps, the hotels, the lightings, and all the bold faces will surely offer attendees swelled times and adrenaline-pumping sensations.